We take boys from Year 3 onwards as boarders (years 3-8), transition boarders (4 nights per week for years 3-6) and day pupils (years 3-8). Entry to the school can be at the start of any of the three terms in the academic year.
Your son will be invited spend a familiarisation day with us. He will join classes and activities and will be well looked after by two boys of a similar age to give a taste of a day in the life of a Horris Hill pupil. We want to make sure that your son will cope with our curriculum and that he will thrive at Horris Hill.
- Request our prospectus by clicking here
- Arrange a visit by emailing the Registrar here. During your visit you will meet with the Headmaster, have a tour of the school and visit one of our boarding houses. There is no need to bring your son at this stage but he is of course very welcome!
- To register your son with us please complete the registration form and transfer your £100 registration fee by clicking here. Once your son is registered with us he will be added to our list for your chosen year of entry.
- Familiarisation Visit. We will contact you one year ahead of your chosen entry year to invite your son to spend the day with us. We are also able to arrange assessments at short notice for late registrations, subject to places being available in that year group.
- Once your son has visited us for the day we will write to you with our decision. Our offer of a place is valid for 30 days after which your son will be added to our waiting list.
- Acceptance of a place. Simply return our Acceptance form together with your £1000 deposit and your son's place will be secured.
- Fees for your son's first term with us must be paid one month in advance of the start of that term. For subsequent terms, fees are payable on or before the first day of term.