We welcome Day Boys from Reception (new in September 2019) to year 8, Boarders (Full, Weekly or Transition) from years 4 to 8. Entry to the school can be at the start of any of the three terms in the academic year.
- Please arrange a visit and register your son by emailing the Admissions Team here. During your visit you will meet with the Headmaster and have a tour of the school. There is no need to bring your son at this stage but he is of course very welcome!
- Entry requirements (year 4-8). Once registered your son will be invited to spend a familiarisation day with us. He will join classes and activities and will be well looked after by two boys of a similar age to give a taste of a day in the life of a Horris Hill pupil. We want to make sure that your son will cope with our curriculum and that he will thrive at Horris Hill.
- Once your son has visited us for the day we will write to you with our decision.
- Acceptance of a place. Simply return our Acceptance form together with the deposit and your son's place will be secured.
- Fees for your son's first term with us must be paid one month in advance of the start of that term. For subsequent terms, fees are payable on or before the first day of term.