Nursery Fees and Funding
We are delighted you are considering Horris Hill Nursery for your child.
Whether you want to enquire, arrange a visit to the school or make an application for your child to join us, the very first step is to click on the 'Enquire now' button below and complete the contact form.
Fees and session times
Fees from 2023 are as follows:
- Places are all year round for 50 weeks per year (closed bank holidays & Christmas week).
- Fees are due for all other absences.
- Children must attend for a minimum of 4 sessions (half a day = 1 session) or 5 sessions if claiming the extended Early Years Funding entitlement.
- Our fees include all meals, snacks and drinks.
- We supply wipes and nappies.
|8.00am - 6.00pm
|8.00am - 1.00pm
|1.00pm - 6.00pm
Early Education Funding
Children aged two (those that are eligible) and all those aged three to under five are entitled to early education-funded sessions.
Fifteen hours (per week) Early Education Funding (EEF) is available from the term beginning after a child’s third birthday. Some two-year-olds may also be eligible for EEF; please speak to a member of staff for details.
We are registered with many companies that provide childcare vouchers as an alternative way to pay part of your fees. Please inquire at the nursery for more information.
There is a non-refundable registration fee of £150.00, payable at the time of reserving a place for your child.
There is a deposit payable upon acceptance of a place of £350.00. The deposit will be refunded in the month following your child leaving nursery in line with the Nursery Terms and Conditions.