To maintain the unique ethos amongst the school community of children and staff
- To encourage children to take responsibility for themselves and each other.
- To maintain an orderly, structured but energetic environment.
- To offer quick and individual support whenever it is needed, whether to right wrongs or to encourage creative action.
To prepare pupils well for entry to their Senior School
- To deliver success in achieving first choice places at senior schools.
- To provide a rigorous and extensive academic, musical and artistic foundation.
- To offer a wide variety of sports and extra-curricular activities, so that every child has the opportunity to develop interests away from the classroom.
- To promote personal qualities that allows the children to get the best from each other and their surroundings.
To maintain the best possible facilities, routines and staffing
- To provide the highest possible standards of support for all children throughout the day and in each of the boarding houses.